WARNING SELLERS!!! CHECK YOUR STUBHUB INVENTORY EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH YOU PAY STUBHUB TO DO THAT JOB FOR YOU
WARNING SELLERS!!! CHECK YOUR STUBHUB INVENTORY EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH YOU PAY STUBHUB TO DO THAT JOB FOR YOU. Stubhub Rule: Completing your sales. As soon as your tickets sell, we'll send you an email with a deadline to complete your sale. The deadline to complete your sale is based on whether you told us your tickets were in hand or not - and if not, the date you identified as your In-Hand Date. To get paid more quickly, complete your sale as soon as possible.
Stub Hub has failed to provide excellent customer service. On the day of the concert 10/2, I sold my tickets to a friend. Since I did not receive a notification of sold tickets from Stubhub in my AOL account (which includes my spam folder) and Stubhub account, I felt confident giving these tickets away. When my friend attended the concert, the venue associate stamped VOID on the printouts. He was mad!! I called the local police dept. and filed a report thinking my account was somehow compromised. The day after the concert I received an email from Paypal stating Stubhub put money in my Paypal account. So that was my notification???? The day after the concert and it wasn't even the usual email in the subject space Sold Tickets????? I did not receive any notification of "Sold Tickets" in my email. Paypal description within my account stated I sold Chicago Tickets on Sept 29, 2014. Allow me to reiterate, I did not receive an email AT ALL from Stubhub regarding sold tickets.
After all that, I arranged an online chat with a Stubhub Representative. She was kind and apologized for the error BUT shifted the blame on me by saying that I shouldn't have given the tickets to my friend. Wow what kind of customer service do they have over there???? Stubhub made a mistake and FAILED to email me regarding Tickets Sold. I have no information of Tickets Sold in my Stubhub and AOL account (including my spam folder).
I sell tickets on Stubhub from time to time and have NEVER encountered this problem UNTIL NOW. I even went on Twitter and the Stubhub representative didn't even apologize for the Stubhub MISTAKE. Poor customer service. PERIOD. I was even told by the Stubhub rep that I am suppose to check my inventory every day!! So what do the ticket sellers pay Stubhub for? NOT DOING THEIR JOB ACCURATELY???
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I would like a refund on the commission paid to Stubhub for selling my tickets WITHOUT notifying me of tickets sold.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sold Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "A few months ago I got 2 emails from my uncle each with a fandango gift card. Now I have been saving them to see the new batman vs superman..."
- "Never received tickets.. Uber charged card now I'm missing my favorite concert ..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."