3.0

I sold 3 tickets to Warriors playoff game. The buyers told StubHub they were denied entry.

SH wrote to me that I would be charged cost of tickets plus $1000 fee, before they asked me one single question. I've been selling tickets for years as I am a season ticket holder. Eventually, once I provided the scan report, which showed that the buyers tried to enter the event twice, they said they wouldn't charge me the $1000. Their voice message sounded as if they were doing me a favor.

I spent hours on emails, research, stress, etc.. They provide very poor service.

SH lost a long time loyal customer all because of an obviously false claim by the buyer. Zero offer for compensation.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. tamwoods is overall dissatisfied with StubHub. The most disappointing about stubhub customer care at StubHub was emails from claims dept and customer service , but reviewer liked phone staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about StubHub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare StubHub to other companies on our site.

Comments