1.4

Stubhub is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. I purchased tickets in October of 2018 for a performance of Wicked in February 2019.

The tickets I purchased (orchestra pit, way at the front of the theater) were a steal at $220ish originally. I was proud of this purchase for many months, until a week ago (one month before the performance, almost 4 months AFTER I PURCHASED MY TICKETS) they told me that my tickets were "unavailable" and that they could give me "comparable" tickets which were absolute trash. When I purchased my tickets, there were plenty of open spaces in my section for a similar price, but because it's so close to the performance, stubhub has the same tickets listed for well over $600, and they "can't make a trade for tickets with such a big difference in value".

If they had caught this mistake MONTHS AGO, then I would've been given tickets of the same quality. Because of THEIR MISTAKE, I am now forced to either have worse seats (which would've cost me half the price back in October originally), or I have to "take my business elsewhere" with no other websites selling tickets anymore.

Thank you, Stubhub, for making me suffer from your mistake, and for being unwilling to correct your own mistake properly. This is trash, and Stubhub has the worst customer service of any company I've purchased from.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stubhub Event Ticket.

Preferred solution: Give me the tickets in the same section I originally purchased. .

I liked: Concept of stubhub.

I didn't like: Stub hub accepted no responsibility for issue, Issue not addressed in timely manner.

Comments