2.1

I had tickets listed on stubhub and Ticketmaster for a bit lower than average price to get them off my hands. They both sold around the same time and had to pay the difference off for StubHub.

I called in to make sure that I just had to pay the difference for similar section seats and told them a bunch in the area that were 10 dollar difference than mine. Stubhub somehow finds seats double of my price ticket and charges me that instead.

Totally got ripped and and their claims and customer service department won't do anything at all either. They have supervisor names Mike who is completely useless and keeps trying to convince me that those were the best seats at the time even though I told them about seats in the area and have photos too.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with StubHub. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about StubHub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare StubHub to other companies on our site.

Comments