2.3

Bought two tix for the FSU vs Ole Miss game in Orlando.Website showed I was in section P48, row 113, seats 33 & 32.

After clicking and downloading I saw that the tickets also said SRO next to the section. But the ticket printed with rows and seat numbers. I bought them a few hours before the game so I just went to the stadium. I realized when I got there that there was not a seat or a row and that all I had was a ticket to get in the stadium.

Would have never bought it if it was more clear on the website. It was only after downloading that I saw SRO but it still gave me a seat #. When browsing it said the tix were in section P48. Worse still I paid double what the box office was selling this area for.

I called them to express my dissapointment and they gave me a $20 coupon.

I thought I deserved more.You be the judge....

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of stubhub florida state vs ole miss football ticket from StubHub. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants StubHub to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not take enough responsibility for misleading information. Author liked the most customer service responded quickly. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by StubHub for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments