2.0

I ordered (2) tickets for a total of $286 (including the StubHub $50 fee).First I received a confirmation by email that the transaction went through and "my tickets were on the way." The next day, I received another email stating that the tickets would arrive in two days.

Yesterday - these idiots sent the following email for a national musical show coming up in 2 days (includes their typos): "Your order was cancelled and a credit is on the way. We've cancelled the following order and you wont receive the tickets. Were sorry it didn't work out. We?re contacting you about your recent order..

Unfortunately, your seller let us know that they?re unable to deliver the tickets that you originally ordered." This is simply outrageous and I'm sending a complaint to The Attorney General of California. To make matters worse, the emails say "do not reply." So, how can they sell tickets when they haven't secured them? How do I know that they didn't get a higher price and just cancelled my order? This company is run by a bunch of arrogant "20 somethings" who have no clue as to how to conduct business properly and ethically.

I hope that a sharp attorney will begin a class-action lawsuit and put an end to this unscrupulous company.

They have ruined a special evening for my wife & I - and they couldn't care less.This is FRAUD!!!

Review about: Stubhub Show Ticket.

I liked: Concept of stubhub.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments