1.8

This place is terrible and it seems as though they don't really give a *** Got on the phone with a rep who was apparently in India and asked repeatedly if I was going to be compensated and never got an answer to that question either. This is not the first time I got screwed by StubHub but it will definitely be the last.

Drove 7 hours to go see Wide Spread Panic in Atlanta on New Years eve to blast off into 2019. Got to the door - tickets are no good and the event had sold out. AND ... the lady at the ticket counter even told us that we were not the only people that got screwed by StubHub.

There were about 40 other people that traveled from who knows where to see the show but then ended up standing on the sidewalk instead. My first issue was only that I was unable to see the tickets on my phone, I thought maybe that was my issue but I guess not - StubHub sux.

Voted one of the worst online companies in 2018. Don't bother with these ass-clowns.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stubhub Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: You pay for a refund and for my time and travel money and then give me free tickets and seat selection to an event of my choosing and gas money and hotel money cause thats what I lost by trusting your services..

I didn't like: Terrible screwed twice.

Comments