Verified Reviewer

1.6

My name is Philip Cunningham I am reaching out because I sold my tickets on StubHub and without my full knowledge I did not know that I didn't get paid till after the event. Had I known that I would have not using StubHub.

We are currently in a state of crisis to where people are hurting for money in this country people are struggling to pay for groceries and gas. I am currently in a financial burden to where I have to put half of my money in my gas tank and the other half to buy food for my two kids this event that I was going to was rescheduled on me two times and now I cannot financially afford to go to this concert or anywhere this summer in light of the financial crisis this country is in I would urge people at StubHub to consider changing their policies when it comes to selling tickets on there especially for an event that is so far out I'm hurting and would like to be able to do something for my kids this summer The money that I wanted to sell my tickets for I was hoping to use that money to at least do something fun for my kids this summer now I have to wait 70 plus days to receive my money because the policy states I won't get paid until after the event has occurred which is 5 to 8 business days after August 27th I would have not listed my tickets on StubHub or used StubHub had I clearly knew the policies I really need this $360 so I can at least take my kids on vacation or do something fun cuz right now I am barely getting by by buying groceries and putting gas in my car.

The policy that I have listed down below in your guys's policy only says following it does not clearly state and say you will receive your payment five to eight business days after the event has occurred. I'm not asking for much I'm just asking to get the money for the tickets that I have sold I'm really in a financial crisis because of everything that's going on in this country I would please urge you to consider changing the policy or figuring out some way to get me my money sooner I desperately need this money please send me my money

User's recommendation: Do not sell tickets on here unless you are willing to wait till after the event occurs to get your money.

Preferred solution: I sold but I will not receive my money until 5 to 8 business days after the event occurs which means if the event is rescheduled in a year it's only 70 days out right now and if they reschedule next year I won't receive my money until next year.

StubHub Pros: Stubhub, Unreachable, There is no one to talk to or communicate with, Concept of stubhub, Can search exact location of interest.

StubHub Cons: Very poor customer service, Almost impossible to get customer service on the phone, Not resolving issue, Customer service non existent.

Location: Chicago, Illinois