I had tickets that I could not use, so I sold them. When I clicked on my activity to see if they were list it didn't show that they had been sold, so I posted them again.

It let me post them multiple times, I was trying to sell them, and in my profile it showed that they were not sold, they were not listed, and that they were still mine.

Well on the other side of it, they WERE listing each time I clicked sell... so stubhub let me list the tickets that I bought from them MULTIPLE times.

If I sell tickets on THEIR site, it should only allow me to post ONCE and it should show when it is posted and it should reflect that it is sold and not allow me to do it multiple times.

My account was charged $390 because according to them I had "sold it multiple times to other customers falsely and they had to to charge me the times that customers bought no existing tickets."

I just don't understand how that's good business practice to not show me as the seller what is going on with my tickets, of course I listed them multiple times! When I checked my profile it said they were not sold, and that they were not listed to be bought.

What else was I supposed to do?

Why am I out of my rent money? I was so distraught. I feel really discouraged, cheated, and I'm strongly considering bringing this to some kind of further action. Because it is cheating.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of stubhub marketplace from StubHub. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $390 and wants StubHub to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of transparency, very unhappy and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by StubHub for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments