So, I was selling tickets to a concert that I had been sold through another website due to being unable to attend.I noted on my selling that tickets were not in hand.

Once I received my tickets I noticed there was an issue that was not posted when I listed my tickets ( I knew nothing in advance) So instead of just ripping off the buyer I called STUBHUB and informed them of the issue. A very nice rep said it would be ok, no harm no foul, thanked me for being honest bla bla bla. The next morning I get a phone call from a rude gentleman telling me that my orders were being cancelled and I could possibly owe STUBHUB money. WELL I received an email stating that I owed them $400 for one transaction!!!

MAJOR RIP OFF!!!! Yet it's ok to have sellers selling tickets for thousands of dollars and lying about the seats etc, but they lie and say everything is ok and I get a BILL for $400 BS!

I work with a lot of attorneys maybe a lawsuit is in order....GRRRR

Review about: Stubhub Customer Care.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments

Vivid Seats - MISREPRESENTATION OF FEES WHEN USING IPHONE APP Vivid Seats "Beware of using the Apple app for buying any tickets with Vivid, they do not disclose ALL their fees before checking out. I checked out thinking I was buying tickets..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Boxofficecenter.com overcharged me more than double Box Office Tickets "I paid $74 per ticket, for two tickets to see Tears for Fears and Hall and Oates. They were lawn seats. They tacked on a 22 fee per ticket for..." Read more Event Tickets Center - SCAM ARTIST - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM Event Tickets Center "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..." Read more Fandango - Charged for a fee, 2 hours waiting on hold Fandango "They charged me for a convenience fee I'm not supposed to have, so I called and waited on hold, then went on a live chat. I am waiting for a..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more