I tried using Stub Hub for the 1st Time recently to sell 2 tickets for I Love the 90s' concert and WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!When I searched for my concert title on their website couldn't find the date my tickets were for.

All of the other concert dates were listed but not the date I had. I realized I could find my concert date if I typed in the concert name plus added all of the artists names along with it. No one is going to search for a concert that way. I immediately contacted them to be told it was an error and it would be corrected within 3 days.

Well I checked, and again it wasn't corrected so I contacted them a 2nd time to be told it would be correct within 3 days. Yet again it wasn't corrected. I then contacted them a 3rd time to be told my issue would be escalated but it was only corrected at the last minute and my tickets did not sell. I know my tickets would have sold had people been able to find them easily on the website.

I even reduced my tics well below others and it was too late. I contacted Stub Hub to tell my this and I was told there is not guarantee. WHAT? I never expected a guarantee but I expected my tickets to be exposed to as many people as possible and that did not happen.

WHAT A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!I DESERVE TO BE REIMBURSED FOR MY TICKETS WHICH I WAS DENIED.

Review about: Stubhub Marketplace.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments