Today I experienced an unacceptable situation with the purchase of 5 tickets to The Copa America Brazil Vs Ecuador.When we got to the gate to scan our tickets 3 of them were rejected and we were not able to enter the game with the tickets I was sold by your Stubhub website.

In which we were told that they were already used by another person. This was quite frustrating since I made this plan with my friends and they paid this transaction directly to me. I felt very embarrass with my friends. I would like to find out what exatly happened to these tickets and why this happend ?it's Just cool that we received this type of servicefrom a site so well known by the public.

We were offer an alternative almost at the end of first half and this option wastn't good because we couldn't leave the stadium to go get this tickets at your last minute box. So very umhappy with Stub Hub site.and customers please be sure to double check your tickets before your event starts. Boo hoo to Stub Hub this time and hope to hear from you soon with an answer about this matter.

Also hope to get my refund quickly.Very disappointed .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very unhappy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "declined tickets " of stubhub copa america brazil vs ecuador soccer ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. StubHub needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stubhub copa america brazil vs ecuador soccer ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at StubHub.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1234419

Same thing happened to my my forst set of tickets where used got a replace only to find out, it to was used.

Some worked and some didnt, contact stub hub. They know who ripped you off.