Winchendon, Massachusetts

I wanted to warn people about buying last minute on stubhub for instant download.Not all instant downloads are available to download at the time of purchase.

I bought tickets for an event scheduled for tonight only to find out after buying them that seller had not uploaded the tickets. Sellers have the option to either upload right away or wait until the tickets have sold to upload them. Stubhub does not tell you this before you buy the tickets. While I apperciate the refund I have to wait about 3-5business days before I can actually see it in my hands.

Seller's order was not cancelled therefore they get their money no matter what.If they are going to give the seller the option to wait until tickets are sold before uploading them they should tell the buyer that in advance before they purchase the tickets!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with StubHub. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about StubHub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare StubHub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1343924

Just had the same "scam". Bought instant download tickets and then site said "Your tickets are not available yet". Then 1 hour before the show I get an email that my order has been cancelled.