What a nightmare my Stubhub experience has been.Long story short -- I listed tickets for Dear Evan Hanson in NYC.

I listed my seat and row and uploaded the ticket. It was bought - and then the same day canceled. Okay, no big deal - until I received a message saying my cc was charged $611 for non delivery of the tickets. HUH?

Finally spoke to someone who said I did not list the right section (it was mezzanine left) - but I was not given any option to list the section! This was a glitch with their system and now it's my fault? Again, I pleaded that they had no such option and they told me it was my responsibility to pay $611 for someones tickets. Huh?

Why am I being charged for their mistake? In all of the customer rep correspondence (and I use that title lightly) they kept saying I didn't deliver my tickets. But I did - their computer system is flawed and I am responsible.

All I could do is dispute with AMEX.I feel so violated and shocked that a company can operate like this.

Review about: Stubhub Website.

I didn't like: Customer service, Emails from claims dept, Lack of transparency, Seller fraud.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments

I am dealing with almost this exact same issue.I tried calling and being honest about a mistake and they still charged me $200 SO I guess the consumer gets their money back but, stub hub gets to keep my $200!!!!

And I have another transaction pending so it will be $400 and the tickets weren't even listed for that amount. I wish I knew someone to talk to so I could dispute these charges.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!I work with a lot of attorneys maybe a lawsuit is in order